Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: Random Shit Thread: Redux!

The majority of the injuries were treat and release. There were a few people being kept for surgeries for broken things. There has been a couple dash cam videos released from the crash and it's pretty crazy.

I usually loathe those stupid facebook memes, but I do love a good "Florida man" story so I tried it. Google "florida man" followed by the day of your birthday. "florida man august 31" for example yields... "Florida man arrested for giving girlfriend 'wet willy'"

Nude Florida man burns himself while dancing in flames, chanting 'gibberish'

Was he chanting gibberish, or chanting "gibberish"?

“I wouldn’t be here if my roommate hadn’t been possessed by a demon. It all started one night when our upstairs neighbor tried to commit suicide by cutting open his chest. I knew then something dark was going on. But my roommate seemed fine. He was a volunteer firefighter. I lived with him for six years. No problems. Then one night he comes home with a new tattoo. It was a picture of the devil having sex with a gagged girl. He’s like: ‘Isn’t this cool?’ And I’m like: ‘No, man. That’s not cool.’ Then at 4:30 the next morning I woke up to screaming. I ran out of my bedroom and found him thrashing around in the kitchen. He was slamming into cupboards and knocking over dishes. The whole time he’s screaming: ‘He’s mine! He’s mine!’ I knew he owned a gun so I locked myself in the bedroom. The next morning he didn't remember a thing, but I wasn’t taking any chances. I moved out that day. It felt like a good time to finally move to New York and follow my dreams.
    I love Humans of New York.

Man, you ever get rubbing alcohol on your fingers, then later accidentally (or not accidentally) stick a finger in (or near) your mouth?

Fuck, whatever they denature this stuff with is rank.

Kid from my high school runs the fastest 100m ever for a high schooler. Didn't count as a national record because the tailwind was above the limit

Wow, had no idea they included tailwind in these calculations. I guess it makes sense, huh.

Doesn't matter how many times I watch, just keeps getting funnier:

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...uld_you_react/

I've heard of this stuff before:

Happy to know it's being continued by a new company, even though I'll probably never own a stick of the stuff. It's satisfying just to know it exists.

BTW...

• One box of the world's dwindling supply of original Hagoromo Fulltouch: $230 (72 pieces)
    • The new Korean version of nu-Hagoromo Fulltouch, made from the same formula: $17 (72 pieces)

Math professors should hopefully find this to be a pretty easy one.

EDIT: Huh, weird. The link to the cheap box of white chalk (the url even still says "White") now leads to a $28 multicolored box. And I can't find the $17 white anywhere. It's a fucking Amazon Ghost, suddenly I'm superstitious about this chalk, what the hell

Last edited by Macheath; 05-02-2019 at 10:54 PM.