Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Shit Thread: Redux!

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    ...and there is now a bot that does this for us.

Liz Lemon, Remember the museum plastic spaceship toys that were molded right in front of you?.... Those use to smell awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    Liz Lemon, I think girls be trying to impress other girls with all them weird ass lip colors lol
    Liz Lemon, Man ... ninjas are kind of cool ... I just don't know any personally

Quote Originally Posted by zlordsahan View Post
    its the stupid little f^$#kers like these that make my job a hell of a lot harder. i hope they get the death penalty.

Apropos of nothing, but...
    The five facing murder charges are Morlock of Wasilla, Alaska; Staff Sgt. Calvin Gibbs, of Billings, Montana; Pfc. Andrew Holmes of Boise, Idaho; Spc. Adam Winfield, of Cape Coral, Florida; and Spc. Michael Wagnon, of Las Vegas, Nevada. They are all from the 5th Stryker Brigade.
    Wasilla Alaska, what are the chances?
    - Definitely

First off, no. You can't take bacon too far. That said, I don't like pancakes very much to start with, but the thought of spraying them out of a can is even more repulsive.

Actually they're really good. Better than most pancakes I've had. The ones that we get are 'organic' which I really don't care about, I just can't find them any kind else.

Also, funny thing. We have this thing out at Ren Fest called Vilification Tennis. Super funny, look it up sometime. Anyways, they are doing a deal outside of fest and one of the things they are doing is the Vil Tennis Drinking Game where they are coming out with their new drink... Called the Fat Mom...

Its a bacon infused vodka martini....

Maybe too much bacon....

Jeeze they need to update... I'm sure my consumption has pulled up the US since 2003 !