Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online

EVE Online

Why is it that every time I get the "come back and play for free" e-mails from Eve, I get right down to reinstalling it before I finally talk myself back out of it? I mean really, it was a decent game, but in what fantasy world would I have time to play this?

Administrator
    i know what you mean. i was staring at those emails for a few minutes this morning just day dreaming about how awesome that game is. i was able to talk myself down, which i'm sure would make my wife very happy.

I got a come back to WoW email not too long ago. Declined.

Some days I wish I could take a life break and play video games, eat doritos, and stay up until I pass out.

Man I would love to play EvE again as I really enjoyed that game. I just ran into the wall when you have to move into low-sec (and have a shitload of friends on at all times as well as a bottomless ISK pool)

For a while I was running 3 accounts at a time to do volume-mining with a freighter to move it all around but every time I'd try anything in .4 I'd get my ass handed to me...

Only way I'd really want to come back is if there were a group of folks that wanted to play regularly and wouldn't want to move on after a few months....

I second everything Trax said about this game. The main thing I always hated about it is that it seems like you can't catch anyone that has been playing since day one (or close too it really) and that pretty much screws you out of low sec space unless you have a large group standing behind you to help out when people come to get you.

Think I did get Battleship V trained before I quit..in theory it's waiting for me.. but no no no no no no

/unlurk

I'd be happy to extend you all an offer to join me in my Nullsec alliance. We could tear that shit up; roaming, mining, manufacturing, griefing. It would be a blast!

TEST Alliance: http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/co.../influence.png
    How many times must this fool die?
    -Morte

no no no, don't tempt people back into that....yes the ships look awesome, but squint a bit and you'll see the number of weeks/months necessary to get the required skills to run a cruiser/BS/DN at top level, and/or the trade skills to keep money flowing!

oh crap.....this again? I think I got my guy up to the stealth cruise boat but don't remember. Maybe I should just go check it our... lol

Quote Originally Posted by nyyx View Post
    no no no, don't tempt people back into that....yes the ships look awesome, but squint a bit and you'll see the number of weeks/months necessary to get the required skills to run a cruiser/BS/DN at top level, and/or the trade skills to keep money flowing!
    But that's why you need to keep an active account. You don't have to actively play, but since you skill up even when offline, reopen your account and come have fun!
    How many times must this fool die?
    -Morte