Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online

I dunno if it's linked anymore on the forums, but this ZZZZ Best story is (perhaps fake or at least editorialized, but) one of the best "game stories" I've ever read. I'm sure most of you have read it already, but if not, check it out. It's very long, though.

It's a little more overwrought than I remembered. And I really hate the guy by the time it ends. And it's reeeeally obviously fake. And the scamming parts are drawn out. But still, relatively well written.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    It's a little more overwrought than I remembered. And I really hate the guy by the time it ends. And it's reeeeally obviously fake. And the scamming parts are drawn out. But still, relatively well written.
    Well, this review really makes me want to read it now. ...........er no

I've read it like three times now, maybe I'm just tired of it at this point. But if you're going to spend time reading short stories on my recommendation, no, I don't want you wasting your time here; not when you could be in this thread instead.

Another account of the Battle of Asakai.

Virtual war correspondent reporting on the current war in EVE. Supposedly bigger than Asakai.

Oops, it happened yesterday.

God, the screenshots I've been seeing (and the ones in that article) of this battle are insane.

Hey... I think i know the system this happened in. I used to frequent it to buy shit since it was one of the few places that had a decent book selection. Would have been cool to login and watch this from a distance.

Here's The Mittani's breakdown of a resounding CFC victory which will likely prove a decisive blow in the "war" between CFC and TEST, booting the Reddit crew out of Fountain.

Edit: Wow, and here's a really detailed and interesting breakdown of the past month or two, from a Reddit thread.
    Last edited by Macheath; 07-29-2013 at 05:40 PM.