Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Android (and Why It's Better Than IOS)

Bigger isn't always better -or- I'm perfectly happy with the size of my penis.

I think he's just got small thumbs. I've played with a bunch of different Android phones with varying screen size and I've never had a problem reaching all the way across. I just grabbed my phone with it's 4" screen and I can very comfortably overlap the edge of the phone with my left thumb by 3/4".

But it's the girth of your thumb that really matters.

I have big hands. I'll be okay with a bigger smartphone, as long as they stay under the one foot mark.

I think the point is if you hold it naturally in one hand that is the average max. That being said I second what Mac said.

I think the word "naturally" is pretty subject to interpretation. I don't hold my phone is a vice grip with my fingers curled around the edge or anything. It typically sits on my fingers so my thumbs can reach everywhere.

Yeah, looking finally at the guy's diagram... he's nuts. When I want to poke at it with my thumb, I cradle my phone with my fingers so my thumb has a huge range over the surface of the phone. It's almost as if I chose that particular hand configuration so I would be able to reach every square millimeter of the screen with ease. Conversely, it looks like he's got his phone wedged into the corner of his palm at the base of his thumb, and he's flailing around with what little leverage that appendage has left. That poor, retarded Tyrannosaurus Rex.

But that's... I just... god damnit, one nice thing about Apple is they only release one phone every 12 months.

There's a rumor that next week they'll announce the Samsung Fabulous Galaxy Extreme SGX XLVMCC Fascination Explode

Leaked Specs Reveal 21.1GWt Explodium CPU, 3TB of RAM And Hubble Telescope Camera

Samsung also seems intent on releasing a device with a screen size every quarter inch increment....