Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The Mega Zeldathread

Note for the future: stay away from open world games

No shit. I mean, this one is mind-blowingly awesome and my kids absolutely love just sitting by me and watching it. They want me to go back and play through all the old Zelda games so they can see them too. Their favorite YouTube video is your Queen Zelda thing and they've watched it probably 3 dozen times. They know every word of the song, which I feel proves I'm an excellent father. When they found out I own Wind Waker, they nearly drug me out to my shed (where my gamecube lives) to play it right then and there.

Wow, that's awesome. Your kids are cool.

I just watched a bit of this (rather than the 33 hour 100% version), because I was curious to see his route through Hyrule Castle. And since he skipped the whole game, and didn't have Revali's Gale, he was forced to go through a room I didn't even know existed, where you fight all the *Blight bosses in a row. Seriously, I blundered right past that room, had no idea it was there.

EDIT: Ohhh, never mind. I think that's just the boss room. You only have to fight the Blights there if you skip them earlier in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I beat it last night. Got tired of side questing with the end so near. Hyrule Castle and the boss fight were pretty damn epic. At one point, I took a sort of side path and arrived at a tower with Zelda's diary in it. Unfortunately it was also a dead end, and I was disappointed. The castle is big and complex. But I looked at the map and thought, hmm, wonder if I can step outside here and use Revali's Gale to skip ahead? Sure enough, I landed next to a Guardian turret, killed it, took three steps and was at the boss fight. Must have skipped like half the castle.

This game is going to be a speed runner's dream.