Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Defenders

Dungeon Defenders

It's a tower defense game! It's a multiplayer hack-and-slash Diabloesque! It's on sale today!

I bought a four-key pack and they're all spoken for already (I gave one to landolin to get him back for the Terraria key he gave me, hopefully he doesn't hate multiplayer hack-and-slash tower defense games), but you can feel free to join us by purchasing your own copy for $3 or whatever. Not that we're playing yet. But it's installing, and we sure will play some day!

We played! It was very cool. It's a different game when you play it with people you know and know what they're doing rather than random morons.

I highly suggest anyone who likes tower defense and/or Diablo pick this up since it's dirt cheap.

$3 for a fun game?!

Definitely worth it.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    We played! It was very cool. It's a different game when you play it with people you know and know what they're doing rather than random morons.
    So you're saying we're competent? Yesssssss.

Compared to a guy who was afk the whole time and another person who's name was "something(Iam7)" who screamed into their mic the whole game, yep. Quite competent.

Yesssssss.

Holy crap this game is great. Normally I hate playing with random people, but Drewbie and I got a couple really competent guys, and we flew through the levels.

I got myself up to 27 by soloing "insane" levels, and bought an 85,000 (insert currency here) sword. Unfortunately, the sword is teensy weensy, like, comically small compared to my last one. It doesn't do much (if any) more damage, either. I bought it because it buffs up my speed and towers a lot. Still, I feel silly swinging it around. It looks like a dagger.

How are the pets? They helpful or just cute annoyances?

so I should get this game.......OK

I have been looking for something to play as I have been spending more time on the computer