Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: board games

Anybody else here got a container/organization fetish?

https://gametrayz.com/shop/x-trayz/

If you do that, let me know which games work well. I do like a good organizational system.

I'm curious to try Inhuman Conditions at some point:

https://www.robots.management/

It comes in a very nice box, but it also seems to be 100% free, print-to-play. It's a game that basically simulates the Voight-Kampff test from Blade Runner: a human investigator is interviewing a suspect, and has to determine whether they're human or robot within 5 minutes. If they get it wrong, the robot murders them. Win-win!

Burger Tokens are a neat idea. Epoxy bubbles with 3M adhesive that you slap on both sides of a penny, creating stuff like these Wingspan food tokens or these generic score trackers.

I like it, good gift idea. Take on the minor labor of assembly yourself, put them in a nice bag, boom happy birthday to the gamer in your life.

That's really cool. A couple years ago, I got a laser cut set of tiles (and borders) for Settlers of Catan that I assume you're supposed to do something artistic with. I just glued the normal Settlers of Catan tiles on to the wood pieces. It makes setup much easier when the borders aren't constantly disconnecting while you're trying to put the board together.