Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Path of Exile (catchier than "free-to-play Diablolike")

The Warlock (Die Hard)
    The blood splatter between her legs just does not look right.....

Looks super fun, I wanna play!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkin View Post
    The blood splatter between her legs just does not look right.....
    I'm having a hard time imagining the attacks like "My PMS makes you DOA" or "Failed Abortion Lunge".

I hate when I fart blood and people immediately assume it came out of my vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I hate when I fart blood and people immediately assume it came out of my vagina.
    Fair point, how about "Bloody Bowel Blaster" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I found the "Resolute Technique" skill over on the far bottom-left side (Always Hit; Never Get Critical Strikes). I don't know how much of a problem missing is in melee, but I snagged that and shifted everything else around to drop as much Accuracy and Crit-related stuff as possible, and focus even more tightly on two-handed mace damage and attack speed. One trick pony, hooooo!
    Modified this build very slightly, losing nothing but getting me to "Resolute Technique" a minimum of 8 levels earlier, assuming I made a beeline for it with both builds... this way I can get it at like level 26 instead of 34. Those 8+ levels would have driven me nuts, not wanting to spend points on accuracy or crit chance, knowing Resolute was right around the corner.

I love how your tree heads right over to my side. My tree is going right over to yours......lol

I just bought a white Spectral Maul (1x Orb of Transmutation), upgraded it to rare (1x Orb of Alchemy, leaving me with one left), then rerolled its mods because it wasn't badass enough (1x Orb of Chaos, and I only had the one). I did just get Resolute Technique, so I wish I could dump the accuracy and crit bonuses for something else, but otherwise I'm very pleased with the result:

Their skill tree on the website needs an "OH GOD STOP MAKING THAT SOUND EVERY TIME I CLICK" mode.