Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad

Enough time has passed that I actually forgot how much I love this show. I need to jump back in and catch season four on Netflix, very soon.

I too am looking forward to BB on Netflix, I hope S4 is streaming as were seasons 1-3. Malcolm's dad is creepy at times.

I'm almost done with season 1 on Netflix and have fallen off in watching it. Then the guy I sat next to on the plane was watching it on my way out here. Conveniently enough, he was watching the next episode I need to watch. Now to get back on that when I get home.

I just finished Eureka on Netflix, now I'm on the latest Sherlock. I'll put this one in the queue.

One more episode to go in season 2. It's tough to find time to watch this when my kids aren't awake. Walter's easy slide into being a complete sociopath is fascinating television!

Seriously. Walter White is one of the most exciting and terrifying characters on TV.

Season three is hideously amazing. This show bucks every trend in the book by getting better with each successive season.

I am 2 episodes in on season 4, it is now streaming on Netflix. Damn good show, Jessie rocks.

I watched like half of season 4 last night, was up until 5 AM. Jesus Christ this show is the best thing in the world.

Just now I saw episode 4x10, "Salud." It's one of the best episodes I've seen. Well, it's really good anyway, maybe I'm just delirious in the afterglow.

People need to get caught up.

How is it possible for this show to keep one-upping itself? I mean, I'm honestly starting to get scared that some sort of Satanic Pact was involved.

This shit chilled me right to the bone. You keep thinking it can't get worse for this guy, and it keeps getting worse. Preeeeetty sure this is the moment when Walt finally loses his mind.

I did not see the above posts, as I am only on Ep:5 right now. I am savoring these, as it will be another year before S5 is out ( I guess I could try and watch them on TV, but that sucks). I would like to mouth-mount Anna Gunn.