Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

She is attractive, but at the point I'm at (half way through season 3), I hate that bitch.

I saw a meme on Reddit a few weeks ago with Drew Carey hosting Whose Line? that said,

"Welcome to AMC; where the wives are all bitches and the sons don't matter!"

Very fitting considering just how many shows on that channel that the statement accurately covers.

Do Don and Betty Draper even have a son? If they do, I can't remember him at all, so that's pretty damning.

Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Do Don and Betty Draper even have a son? If they do, I can't remember him at all, so that's pretty damning.
    Don and Betty have TWO sons. So, even damnier!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    I saw a meme on Reddit a few weeks ago with Drew Carey hosting Whose Line? that said,
    By the way, this isn't a "meme" unless it was posted over and over with different text. This sounds like a series of images with subtitles.

You know, if you want to have your Stupid Internet Assholes terminology correct.

Oh no, it was off memegenerator.net.com.biz or whatever and was a single image of Drew Carey that I've seen used many times.

In fact, here it is.

Oooohhhh. Well then that is a meme, yes.

Done with Season 4, and wow, not sure where Season 5 is going to go. I did see they are on S5 # 3 this week on AMC, I could try to watch it on TV I guess. Great show as always!

My guess is Walt still needs money, thanks to Skyler giving over half a million to her fuck-buddy, and now that both Gus and the cartel are out of the picture, he has absolutely no supply chain to work with. The demand hasn't vanished, but there's a huge supply vacuum now. This will spur him to create his own distribution network, beginning a transition from manufacturer to dealer that will turn him into the show's main villain.

I'm thinking you will be 95% correct Mac. The show does need more Badger though, I think I went to college with him.