Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Weekend projects

That was my response as well. Those are beautiful, what are they!? Why are some of them shaped like a butt imprint? Are they tiny snack plates, do you put nuts in them? Do... do you put your nuts in them?!

They can be used for ANY game. I have used them for any game we play that has parts or counters or crap you always have a pile of to play. Check out Wyrmwood's Tile Kickstarter and see. Didn't make any of the caster tile, tile of shame, or the 3 cup dish. After planning out how I was going to use them, I didn't feel I needed them.

It is unbelievable how much better the games feel to play when you have a nice place to put all the shit that needs to be on the table while playing. Maybe its just my slight OCD coming to the surface.

Ohhh, I've seen other stuff from Wyrmwood, this fits their M.O. for sure.

The Trio tile looks borderline useless. Caster tile is way too specialized. I actually like the Shame tile, just because it could keep the d20 kind of segregated and easy to grab out of the pile, but if you don't play D&D then eh. The ones you made all look good to me.

Great job, take some pictures of the tiles in action.

EDIT: I suggest leather (rather than felt) for your rolling tole. And WTF, those prices. Your last screenshot alone (with 6 tiles) represents $122 [plus tax and shipping] worth of value.

Will do.

Im thinking about taking them to the local game shop during some open game night to see if I can sell a few off. That way I can justify the purchase of the CnC bits when my wife sees that bill. Those things can hurt a bit.

I don't really want to make this a business though given the fact that I blatantly ripped off the idea from someone else. Im not sure about the legality.

Quote Originally Posted by Equoria View Post
    I don't really want to make this a business though given the fact that I blatantly ripped off the idea from someone else. Im not sure about the legality.
    If you don't advertise and sell them for cash to your buddies at game night I doubt you'd ever have issues.

Those are beautiful! Nice work!

I thought they were for a high end Catan board for sure. Cool little dealies. Excellent work!

I got my old layout back from my grandma a few years ago. My grandpa put it together for my brother and I when we were young. I fixed it up and gave it to my nephews who promptly trashed it. I took it back and started making a layout like I would have loved when I was little, but find that it's too small for my ambitions.

Then I saw this video and now I need to empty my basement and go bigger, clearly.

My uncle had a whole room (in the basement) dedicated to an HO scale railroad town. It was pretty cool.