Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: News News News

That was only the practice round, and I am not disappointed. Go Watson.

Regardless on your feelings about abortion, (which I'm not looking to discuss), I think we can all agree that this guy is an ethical NIGHTMARE!

"I said, 'I don't want to do this,' and he smacked me. They tied my hands and arms down and gave me more medication," Johnson told The Associated Press.
    Doesn't that cross the line to murder, or at least assault, regardless of your views on abortion?
    - Definitely

Johnson learned last week that Philadelphia prosecutors believe Gosnell frequently delivered late-term babies alive at his clinic, then severed their spines with scissors, and often stored the fetal bodies — along with staff lunches — in refrigerators at the squalid facility. Tiny baby feet, prosecutors said, were discovered in specimen jars, lined up in a macabre collection.
    Yup

please don't post any more quotes from that article. I'd rather pretend this doesn't exist in my world.

sunshine and butterflies!

Yea... to the cuteness thread!

Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

The Warlock (Die Hard)
    Goodbye caps lock!!! About damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkin View Post
    Goodbye caps lock!!! About damn time.
    This will make my work very difficult. As an engineer all the notes and text on our plans is in ALL CAPS. Try typing out a paragraph using the shift key to capitalize every letter. That's just absurd. Who's hurt by the caps lock key anyway? I never realized it was an irritant to anyone, perhaps because I use it daily.

I think the physical key can be removed while the functionality remains. On the iPhone keyboard you press/touch the Shift key twice to "lock" it so you can type in all caps. Touch again to release it.

To be honest I wouldn't mind getting rid of the Caps Lock key. However, putting a Search key there is even more annoying. Do I really want a browser to pop up in my face every time my finger lands by mistake on that key? No thanks.