Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: News News News

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Legiajko View Post
    "At the Heart Attack Grill, “prescriptions” (not orders) are written by women dressed in tight, short nurse uniforms."
    Just in case you can;t picture it in your mind

Quote Originally Posted by landolin View Post
    The one on the left is definitely trying to get some heart attacks going.

A truly noble way to go at least.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

I am so hungry for a burger right now......

Jesus God Damn Fuck.

Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two females beating the hell out of a patron, while several employees stand by and watch. One male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the victim in this brutal attack.

The two females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older woman attempts to stop them from dragging the victi More..m outside into the parking lot. note: the male employees have disappeared from camera view, even though they are plenty well capable of stopping the attack.

At the end, the white victim is beaten until she has a seizure, at which point the camera operator warns the female attackers to flee, because the police are on the way. Note: he makes sure to repeatedly tell the criminal attackers to flee, instead of keeping them there for the police to apprehend.

4.19 pm EST UPDATE: response from Mc Donalds: "We are shocked by the video from a Baltimore franchised restaurant showing an assault. This incident is unacceptable, disturbing and troubling. McDonald's strives to be a safe, welcoming environment for everyone who visits. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of customers and employees in our restaurants. We are working with the franchisee and the local authorities to investigate this matter."
    If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, don't click here.

I'm freaking disturbed. The description really does the video no justice. The employees are sitting around laughing at what looks like a pretty disgustingly brutal beating, and by the end of the video the girl is thrashing around on the floor helplessly, having an extended seizure, and there's no obvious sign that anybody's going to be held accountable. My blood was boiling, I just wanted to throttle both of those cunts, and then run down all of the employees with my car.

Worst part was probably where the older lady tried to help, and the girl was clinging to her leg like a tree in a hurricane. Want to kill.

Also, hey camera guy I suspect the police report may contradict your story but whatevs

Aw jeez:

I live near there. You cant do anything. If your white and you had made an attempt to stop it by stepped in, EVERY black man within the area (including the workers) would have came in as a collective whole and attacked you until your face was pulp.
    nice place

- Definitely

This is probably happening right now:

- Definitely

First, this made me laugh...

Second, I wonder where the conspiracy theories will take us about OBL's body being buried at sea. I understand not wanting to make a shrine or focal point out of his burial, but doesn't this open us up to "he's not dead" territory?

We swooped in, killed him, took the body and dumped it at sea. All done, it's over, we win, don't ask any questions.

The same could be said for the potential Pakistani involvement in his safety up till now, or what they might still be neglecting to mention. Lots of potential drama to be had.