Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeons & Dragons

Hmmmmm. Well, I'm experienced enough that I'm fairly certain I could DM a session or two, particularly if we ran a published module (because it would be way less work for me).

I'll be up for it as well.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Do you like dice? Do you have a need for dice, for an upcoming campaign? Would your world be better with more dice?

Then consider one of the following:

Wiz Dice 100+ Pack: Cheap as hell, and a nice selection with a guaranteed mix of sets of dice. You won't end up with thirty-five d10s and one d4. Also comes with a bonus set in a little bag! JOY.

Chessex Pound-o-Dice: Less cheap as hell, because Chessex is a brand name. Truly random bag of crazy shit. There's no guarantee what you'll get. Factory seconds, definitely. Split dice, probably. Bizarre dice with no name, count on it. But if you want a grab bag of weird stuff, this is the way to go.

Anything from GameScience: For the discerning die roller, precision-cast dice that roll with considerably more randomness than cheaply produced, rock-tumbled Chessex-style dice. Which brings me to the reason for this post...

I have just ordered THIS THING. I shall call it the Widowmaker.

The 90 cent price tag on the Widowmaker won my heart, but this one's even prettier:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just tell me these don't make you want to pick them up and throw them across the table, recklessly toppling a raiding party of hobgoblin figurines and drawing the ire of your dungeonmaster.

is it sad that I want to buy one too now. Dice make me happy and I have not played for a while. )-:

Quote Originally Posted by Equoria View Post
    is it sad that I want to buy one too now. Dice make me happy and I have not played for a while. )-:
    I haven't played in a while either (shorter than your while; maybe 6 months) but I still want Dwarven Stone or Dwarven Metal dice from Crystal Caste! Like, bad.

Ooo. I might have to go in on those metal ones.
    Oooh, shiny!

What the... this is the most awesome cover of any book ever
    Attached Images Attached Images

Because fuck physics.
    Oooh, shiny!

Anyone used roll20?

http://roll20.net/