Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dungeons & Dragons

Drajl pointed it out, and then there was a quick flurry of related links posted, but no I never checked it out or tried it. I've still never played D&D online at all, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by liuv View Post
    Anyone used roll20?

http://roll20.net/
    Yea. It is pretty good from my experiences.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Just discovered "Table Titans" today. Need to go back and start from the beginning, read all of it.

Check out the last three pages and tell me you don't think it's the coolest:

The latest in Dungeons and/or Dragons news is that Wizards of the Coast is planning a "massive global game" of D&D to help reshape the world for their next edition. Pencil and paper will determine the new canon. How cool is that?

Unfortunately it will be in 4th edition.
    Oooh, shiny!

I see no mention of to what edition these changes will apply. My assumption, given that "D&D Next" has been play-tested for more than a year already, was that any major changes to canon would likely be related to 5e.

The big game itself will probably be in 4e though, yeah. This is just a nifty transition plan, would be my guess.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out though. Perhaps some player characters will actually get written into the lore, and not just have it fall into a "We provide all the characters, you just determine who is in charge and who is their right hand man" type of thing.
    Oooh, shiny!

Just stumbled across this fascinating treatment of a potential villain (or employer) in an RPG. Not particularly D&Dish, but for some other roleplaying system it could be absolutely perfect. And the character is horrifying and magnificent.

I'd watch it.

Low effort link dump, but I have absolutely nothing to add:

http://www.wired.com/2014/05/dark-dungeons-movie/