Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

i just started playing last night. Having a hell of a time unlocking another hero so far.

I signed up for the Beta but haven't gotten an invite

Quote Originally Posted by Gnorlin View Post
    I signed up for the Beta but haven't gotten an invite
    Me too

My first ever invite to a blizzard beta, surprised the hell out of me. Fun game so far all in all. Easy to understand and play. I will say that I don't see much depth in the strategy behind building a deck but I just started playing and haven't purchased any cards so not sure what else is really out there on that front (and whether or not it will change a lot when finally released).

Got an invite last night.

I doubt it really had any effect, but I did log into battle.net and update my system specs over the weekend.

Anyone who is in the beta: Feel free to add me as a friend

Liuv#1498

Big ol' nope!

Got into the beta tonight, so I played for a couple hours. After getting through the tutorial, I unlocked all the classes and leveled up a Mage and Warrior in practice mode. I tend to play very quickly and without doing much math, but it works once in a while.

Edit: Could I have played Dishonored? Should I have played Dishonored? Probably. But I'll probably get sick of this after leveling all the classes up and losing to Liuv three or four times, then Hex will come out and I'll play that for a month and I'll get bored of that, and then I'll have plenty of time to play Dishonored.
    Last edited by Macheath; 11-13-2013 at 02:03 AM.

I can't speak to the state of the game at large, but the Basic Priest deck right now is so much better than any other Basic deck it's almost hilarious. I've been spending time in practice mode, and I can almost never beat him. Just now I was trying to level up my Paladin, and I was going right down the list, absolutely trucking through everything. Then I hit the Priest and lost 27-0.

I'd say I'm winning 70-80% of my games while I level stuff up, and without exaggeration nearly all of those losses lately have been to Anduin the Damn Priest.

I keep forgetting the kid went Priest. Must make his warrior dad feel so proud.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!